Emily Marie Duckworth Scholarship
This scholarship was created by Lisa Bedinger Duckworth and William E. Duckworth, Jr. in loving memory of their daughter Emily Marie Duckworth. The scholarship provides one two-year renewable scholarship for an individual pursuing a career in social work who has a current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
1. Recipient shall be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credits at FCC.
2. Preference is given to a homeschooled applicant.
3. Recipient must be enrolled in the social science program with an area of concentration in Addictions Counseling, Education, Human Services, Psychology, or Sociology.
4. Recipient must be pursuing a career in social work.
5. Recipient will have a cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or better.
6. Recipient will be required to write a thank you letter to the donor and deliver the letter to FCC Foundation, Inc. office within one month of notification of the award